Supporting membership

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok im a dinosaur, when hitting a yr membership is it one yr then no auto pay afterwards? Get sent a pm or something after 12mths?

As I understand it..... you pay the yearly fee and it auto renews every year till you cancel it...... I could be wrong though
Thanks. Im happy to do like anything I pay for yearly. I never sign up for auto or contracts.
Thanks.

If you sign up it is auto renew unless you cancel the auto renew. After you sign up you can go to the account upgrade page and use the CANCEL button if you paid by Credit Card. By PayPal you can just go to recurring payments in your account and cancel.

And if either is a bit much, send me a private message and I will help you.

If you sign up it is auto renew unless you cancel the auto renew. After you sign up you can go to the account upgrade page and use the CANCEL button if you paid by Credit Card. By PayPal you can just go to recurring payments in your account and cancel.

And if either is a bit much, send me a private message and I will help you.
Thanks for that. Next week old person money ill help.
Yrs ago when, errggghhh younger, there was many Aussie sites, they are dwindling and most gone. It was alive in the early 2000's!
I dont keep up much but when I do a search here shows the most activity and traffic.
I think here is the last really active Aussie Gold Forum site.

Latest posts