Sun baking on the surface on a hot summers day!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caparobertsan said:
tailormarc said:

Hello, It is very nice one! I have seen Hover boys wearing one of those frame. Where can I get that custom frame?
Thanks
But I need to find something to put in first!

Cheers, this is the one i bought from this maker...
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Austral...0348306?hash=item2a8d5d9a92:g:4~8AAOSw8d9U0oN-

DetectingSA said:
And to think that's likely been sitting there for close to a hundred years

Great find

No, the Coin was minted in 2016 @ Melbourne mint.
Going by the significant wear on that coin it has done at least 30 years in circulation possibly more?

So 70 years perhaps laying in the position it was found. ;)

tailormarc said:
caparobertsan said:
tailormarc said:

Hello, It is very nice one! I have seen Hover boys wearing one of those frame. Where can I get that custom frame?
Thanks
But I need to find something to put in first!

Cheers, this is the one i bought from this maker...
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Austral...0348306?hash=item2a8d5d9a92:g:4~8AAOSw8d9U0oN-

Thank you! Now I need to find one! :D

Swinging & digging said:
DetectingSA said:

Great find

Going by the significant wear on that coin it has done at least 30 years in circulation possibly more?

For a coin like this I would say it it vf/ef. You can still clearly read all the legend Advance Australia. Yes there is a bit of wear on the crown but that is all. The rest is clear of any wear. I am a serious collector with coins worth '000's. Yes they are in a bank vault.

pete165 said:
Swinging & digging said:
DetectingSA said:

Great find

For a coin like this I would say it it vf/ef. You can still clearly read all the legend Advance Australia. Yes there is a bit of wear on the crown but that is all. The rest is clear of any wear. I am a serious collector with coins worth '000's. Yes they are in a bank vault.

Cheers mate, any idea what this one could be worth?

Latest posts