Sme again.....NT dave this time

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back, old account was hacked, and no matter what I tried, I couldn't re set password, had to start new account!
Problem fixed now by PA Administrator, @Gold. Welcome back, Davent. :)

For any members with password problems:
Please let the mods or Administrator know ASAP, so the issue can be resolved for you. If necessary, you can use the Contact us button at the bottom of the PA homepage to get your message through.

The most common problem is that the email address you provided when you joined PA is no longer available to you. Please remember that you can update your chosen email address at any time by clicking your profile name at the top of the screen to access your account and then choosing the Account details button.

Back, old account was hacked, and no matter what I tried, I couldn't re set password, had to start new account!
Same thing happened to me only the pos was posting on FB as me. Still gathering evidence...Great to see an old face.;)

I use Malwarebytes, it’s the free version and the Microsoft Security System for Win10. No issues. I did read the other day that Outlook 2013 in Office is no longer supported i.e. no security updates.
Cheers and i hope all is solved for you mate.
Mackka
These free options are all that I use as well. I would also recommend the free version of CCleaner as a very useful ap to have on your PC. When installing CCleaner just be wary not to install any extra program/s that may be offered, unless of course you really want the offered program.

Latest posts