Raining out your way?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, it looks like Melbourne's wet has arrived properly now.

This thread gets a new lease of life.

Has anyone got reports on creek flows around Ballarat, Creswick, Daylesford and Blackwood areas?

Even if you don't, I'm sure there's plenty who will appreciate information on other creeks as well.

At least the ground should soften up a bit now. I could have use a jackhammer on some of the ground I've dug lately.

Cheers, Ron.

Just gpt back from melbourne and gridlocked traffic due to a truck failure. Gave me a cjance to see all the little creeks on the way allllllll had good flow :) exciting times even mopoke had a trickle tgis morning

G0lddigg@ said:
Just gpt back from melbourne and gridlocked traffic due to a truck failure. Gave me a cjance to see all the little creeks on the way allllllll had good flow :) exciting times even mopoke had a trickle tgis morning

G'day mate.

I know what you mean as far as traffic is concerned.
I left Dandenong South at 2pm. That rubbish truck bin fire just before the Burnley tunnel had traffic back for miles. It took me 1 hour to travel 10 kms.
Got to Rockbank at 4pm, so it took me 2 hours to do a 1hr trip
I'd hate to have left my run home till peak hour. That would have been murder.
Boring trip too, not many creeks to check out,, lol.

Cheers.

My regular haunts east of the gt (80+ km) flowing, bone dry 48 hours ago.... Local creeks here have some good flows so highbanking season has official started. Put some colours away today on a hidey hole that hadn't seen water for a few months, nearly got bogged a couple of times, getting out, the old clay overlay tests the vehicle out. Hope you all get the yellow.

Latest posts