Old gold creeks melbourne

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all, just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of an old melbourne once called mountain goat creek that is now renamed thanks

Looks like you saw that new video on Youtube detailing the Mountain Goat track and creek.

Best bet is to do some research to find it rather than just ask here.

Try Trove. Plenty of references there of creeks that have been renamed. ;)

Looks like you saw that new video on Youtube detailing the Mountain Goat track and creek.
The comments on YouTube are full of internet beggars asking, "Where is it?"! :rolleyes:

Cheers thanks mate

I'm also looking into it, haven't found anything on Trove or the old gazetteers in the library. I'm starting to think I may have been misled 😅

Hope you don't mind the question, but is there anything I should look out for? Like putting in "renamed" for the keyword search?

Hope you don't mind the question, but is there anything I should look out for? Like putting in "renamed" for the keyword search?
Trove is a repository for vintage newspapers, which have been scanned and are searchable by their text, so any placenames mentioned will be the original ones.

Latest posts