Nokta Pulse Induction Detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Surprised there hasn't been more discussion about these as yet.

Things must be starting to get towards the pointy end with Nokta holding a naming competition that ended on April 30, 2024.

Screenshot_20240707_102937_Facebook.jpg

nokta-the-pulse-induction-promise.jpg.2de3d7d4712de5c9eaf1a4c4aca76732.jpg

Not a great deal of info out there but here's what I know so far:
- There'll be 2x detectors, a Gold Prospecting model & a Relic Hunting model (likely more aimed at USA + UK markets).
- It'll be waterproof. Will likely mean specific to machine coil/s.
- Small & larger nuggets so would assume multi timings + ability to change coils.

I'm pretty interested & will post up further info as I find it.
If you've got any info or links put them up.

Not a great deal of info out there but here's what I know so far:
- There'll be 2x detectors, a Gold Prospecting model & a Relic Hunting model (likely more aimed at USA + UK markets).
- It'll be waterproof. Will likely mean specific to machine coil/s.
- Small & larger nuggets so would assume multi timings + ability to change coils.
There's a single word in Nokta's feature list that really jumped out for me as being essential but overlooked in recent lightweight models from other manufacturers:

Nokta PI.jpg

Here's hoping. 🤞

interesting .. i keep hearing whispers and teases of we gunna show you but we never see.. VLF PI hybrid would be cool

I know Nokta detectors are rugged as I’ve owned a few. my Legend has a had a pounding in all environments and not one issue or breakage. I don’t doubt when their PI finally arrives it will live up to my expectations.
I’m also hoping for some cool new features in a modern lightweight Gold machine, like Bluetooth LE audio, target conductivity ID ( ala AlgoForce) and allow third party coil acceptance. And priced in the $2.5k ballpark.
Will certainly shake up the market,
Can’t wait.

You'd hope it doesn't come with those spider web coils in the teaser. What a pain to swing those are in the vic bush.
Very interesting though, would love to see the days of greedy priced PIs a thing of the past. Algo has started it hope Nokta carries it further. 👍

Latest posts