My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, there is much to learn, just when you think you have the machine sorted.....I had an iffy deep signal, if I was tired I would walk away....but after watching a video about reactivity, I dropped it from 3 to 2. The signal improved quite a bit....that was the halfpenny.

An hour or so, at the local oval after work, whilst son chased pokemon. Just digging anything I thought was a goldie, or 50cent. The aluminium isnt in the photo, shitty stuff!
1468821931_2016-07-18_16.01.07_resized.jpg

Parts arrived today, my deus doesnt look ghetto anymore :) Thanks Clegy! It will prob be filmed in action on sat, and uploaded to youtube. The new camlock clamp is only half as firm as the original, and the top one for that matter. I took it apart to clean, but that didnt loosen it up. The top one may fail sooner, or later...but its an easy job to replace them.

But that Ghetto Look is so In mate, Couple a rips in the pants and hat on sideways and you'll fit right in at the parks in Newy.

Happy Hunting mate, Let me know how it goes.

Clegy

New spot with RJ today, did well for two hours digging, another hunt or two in it :)
Finally popped a florin...been ages since that happened. The token is soaking, its aluminium, not sure how well it will clean-up...RJ thought it was a palmolive token, and it is.
1469079486_20160721_140029_resized.jpg
1469079532_20160721_140050.jpg