My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit a spot this morn, where we took a ton of coins from...just to see if the deus could pluck a few more. It did, but not many, so RJs atpro has hoovered the bulk of them! Worth going back though from time to time, to cleanout the fresh heathos, and maybe a couple of pre decs :)
1467607575_2016-07-04_14.07.55_resized.jpg

The fresh heathos, lol. :D Nice hunt mate. Yeah I like to redo previously done ground, something else always comes out.

Geez mate, only just noticed the busted lock on the tector. :( Hopefully you get it fixed soon.

Nice couple of $1 commemoratives, I only collect coins I find with the detector, so still chasing heaps of them

The ATPro did miss a few going by those finds (or was it RJ). ;)

You are not having a good run with breakages, good to see Clegy on the case. My stem latches have never been very stiff to push down, and still hold everything firmly in place -- are yours quite tight?

They are bit stiff? I dunno, they dont seem overly so. I usually release them whilst the deus isnt in use, because I read that doing so prolongs their life.

Hi Rocket,
Keep your finds tally mounting and to could join Heatho in the legend club,great work mate.
SinHof.

Thank god for the Heathos and RJ's, makes it all worthwhile (goldies = Heathos?). ;) Cute little pendant, .925 I presume?

Heatho said:
Now I'm wondering if I really need to know what the Heatho's are........ I gotta know though, suspense is killin me. :)

Heathos are goldies, so named because he finds so many!

pendant is junk

Break in the weather, hit a park down the road to test hunting goldies, and silver with notch. Notched out 00 to 80, not descrim, notch just kills the audio. I ran 70 sensitivity, and only found 1 goldie in 30mins. I buried it at 4inches, on its side, and was hard to detect. Turned the sens up at 97 to get a fastish swing, and it pinged it really well. Then the rain came back, but I did get another 3. Need to work on a goldie fishing program, maybe I will try descrim instead.
1467875138_2016-07-07_16.55.08.jpg