My treasures with the AT Pro for 2016

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
A few nice finds there ;)
I reckon the dog head is probably the top of a cane or umbrella
Very cool :p

agreed.
I wouldave left the white powder buried :) Great relics, envious of your hunting ground!

That dogs head and buckle were both really good finds, somewhat more detailed than what you can see in the picture. Pity we couldn't date the coin, was a bit too far gone. Good luck on the Sheryl. :)

Had a hard day yesterday, finds were very hard to come by. The first place Goldpick and i chose in a nearby town, right next to the local swimming hole, only yielded a 20 c piece. We didnt stay long as there was workmen everywhere. So we have marked the spot to come back at a later date.
Site 2 was an old farm house, only the tank and chook house were remaining. Found a few bullet casings, but the ground had been dozed up into mounds, removing the good stuff. After a quick bite for lunch we headed off to another site. Farmer Joe pointed us in the right direction, to find where the actual railway siding was located. We got there, but evidence of previous detector holes were around. So again, not much found, i did find the ventolin there.
Last spot was a local park, nothing from me, til the rain came and we called it a day. Thanks Goldpick for your company.
Sheryl
1458280682_img_20160318_162638.jpg

It was a bit of a disappointment, though you never know if you never try. :) At least my 2c coin was a 1966. :D

Today i got asked for help to find a wedding ring lost in the back yard of a house some 15 yrs ago. Well i gave it a go, found $1.40 and a 1952 shilling, a tap, a matchbox car, numerous bottle tops, but no ring. The bonus being i have permission to detect around a 100+ yr old house out of town. Plus i got a block of chocolate for my time.
Cant wait.......
Sheryl.
1460804964_img_20160416_203222.jpg

Better luck next time I guess, the ring would no doubt still be there somewhere. :) (Missed your call being out with rellies all day :( )

Well done Sheryl.

That just reminds me that last weekend I was having a swing at a local beach and an old lady with a cane came up to me and told me that she had lost her wedding ring in her garden,I told her that I would look for it for her but she said that it was a "long way away"

As fate would have it I will be doing a 3 1/2 house sit starting on the 1/7 not too far away from where she lives.

I gave her my phone number to ring me on or about 8/7 if she has not found it by then.

I hope I can finally upload photo's here :mad: (so that if I find it for her I can blow my own trumpet :lol:)

R.E. my avatar :cool:

MTF.

Latest posts