Minelab SD2200d $1050

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Background…. Mentioned to a friend I was thinking of buying a Minelab 2200d along with a big coil to detect for deep gold in Victoria and maybe Tibooburra ( and yes big deep gold has been found at Tib by a mate a few years ago).

Turns out, my friend had a 2200d with little use and I could have a lend of it, and give him a half share in any gold I find, and give him the cash back less the coil cost when I sell it. ( includes a Super Sound Signal Enhancer)

Well because of family commitments I did not make it to Tib and now will not make it to Vic this year, So not knowing what the future will bring, I am putting the detector up for sale with my friends approval.

In March, I purchased a new battery and have tested the detector out on the back lawn with a 1/2gm nugget and to me it’s a goer. ( the ½ grammer goes with the detector). I have sold detectors to interstate buyers B4 and the approx. Postage and insurance cost to Melbourne, for example, for the 2200d is around $60 extra.

Attachments

• Minelab 2200d 1.jpg
    Minelab 2200d 1.jpg
    10.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2200D.jpg
    2200D.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts