Last 3 night time low tides , same beach and location with the ctx3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posting some of the more interesting finds from last night apart from the usual fuel money and encrusted coins
1466214878_image.jpg

H Parkes one dollar, interesting character , emigrated from England in 1815 after going bankrupt , had 10 children from 3 marriages , went bankrupt another 4 times , eventually succeeded at becoming a politician and advocated federation because it was convenient and "the trouble makers out at broken hill would become South Australia's problem" :) anyways there is a token and a pendant as well.

I'll flip you for it Dan, you have head :lol: s and tails, I'll go standing on edge (ha)

How about as a token of my goodwill I will gift it to you, just let me know which park to put it in , but wait there is more I will even throw in the 925 Virgin Mary pendant :p

Religeonalia too, pop them exactly in the centrpoint of the park of your choice Dan, just keep the park a secret, and we'll see if anyone beats me to them ,.... plastic wrapped, and 4 inches down I recon should do the trick. :D