Hi from Kiama

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyP

Anthony
Reaction score
Hello all , I'm Anthony. living in Kiama and just starting out in the world of prospecting. Iv'e got my equipment together over the past few months and now ready to head off for a scratch around. Currently have a Garrett low range detector which i've enjoyed finding a few coins , many bullets and countless nails! just set up with a highbanker , pump etc and looking to get out this sunday weather permitting. My mate and I are both former NT residents and looking forward to meeting some great people and with a bit of luck bringing home a bit of gold.
Cheers Anthony.

Welcome to the site Anthony & good luck out in the field.
Let us know how you go on Sunday.

May the gold be with you

Welcome to the forum Anthony. This prospecting caper is certainly a great way to spend those idle summer months. Sounds like your well kitted out and all you need is some gravel running through that banker. Hope the forum adds to the enjoyment of the hobby and if you need any advice just ask the members.

Best of luck out there this weekend and hope the rain keeps away for you,

Cheers wal. :)

Thanks Fella's. yes the weather forecast isn't that great. I was planning to camp sunday night and run all day monday as well so , see how it all pans out.

Gday Anthony, welcome to the forum. I am from Nowra and would really love to hit the beaches around Kiama. Have you found anything worthwhile yet?

G'day Anthony I am a former N.T resident my self, i lived in Gove for years. Some beautiful country down Kiama way, welcome..roscoe

kleinman98 said:
Gday Anthony, welcome to the forum. I am from Nowra and would really love to hit the beaches around Kiama. Have you found anything worthwhile yet?

Hi mate , Iv'e not really found anything of note. I really only bought a detector to have a bit of fun with my kids but it's now turned into a more serious hobby :)

Roscoe said:
G'day Anthony I am a former N.T resident my self, i lived in Gove for years. Some beautiful country down Kiama way, welcome..roscoe

hello mate , I was in Alice but went to Darwin every year for their Cup Carnival. It a beautiful place down here for sure and hopefully soon I'll be able to do a bit more exploring.
Cheers Tony.

WalnLiz said:
Welcome to the forum Anthony. This prospecting caper is certainly a great way to spend those idle summer months. Sounds like your well kitted out and all you need is some gravel running through that banker. Hope the forum adds to the enjoyment of the hobby and if you need any advice just ask the members.

Best of luck out there this weekend and hope the rain keeps away for you,

Cheers wal. :)

Hi WalnLiz , thanks for the welcome. really looking forward to getting out and about. I have got a bit of stuff together now and ready to go. I had to cancel my weekend trip so i'm even keener now haha.

Latest posts