For Sale GPX 5000 for sale $3,700

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Reduced the price, GPX 5000 purchased Brisbane Gold 2014, includes:
11"mono coil
11"DD coil
15"x 12"mono coil
Battery, harness, 12v and 240v chargers, pick
Price is $3500 - Pick up SE Qld

1716008515646.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all, perhaps I need to explain why I suggest this is an ideal opportunity for a couple to get started.

We started a long time ago with a "cash converters" second hand detector because we regarded the new minelabs too expensive. Result - no gold.

When we were finally able to afford a GPX 5000, we found some gold with the better half following me around with pick in hand, (jokingly referred to in the field as a "Pick Bitch"). We found some gold but didn't have any bigger coils to go back and clean out the suspected patches.

After the first detector more or less paid for itself we were able to purchase another and add bigger coils. Result - more gold due to two detectors on the ground and coils that were able to go deeper.

From there we evolved to GPZ detectors. Result - even more gold but now we are getting to the slowing down stage of life !

Therefore I still think this is an ideal opportunity to bypass the years we spent evolving to where we are now and hit the ground with equipment which will help you find the good yellow stuff.

As it appears that the price of secondhand detectors is falling, we may be prepared to negotiate on price. However I am not prepared to sell individual items from the package.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts