G'Day mates!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingman

Troy
Reaction score
G'Day, I've been away from the hobby for about 15 years, although not very experienced, and reading the wealth of information in this forum, I'm learning more and more each click of the mouse. That's one thing I do like about prospecting is, there will always be someone out there that can tell you something you didn't know.
Bit more about me, im a comercial pilot for work, and a bush pilot for fun.
Anyway, I look forward to being amongst you all, learning and sharing yarns!

Cheers ?

We know who to go to to get us to those remote areas quickly then :lol: welcome.
Jon

Thanks for the welcome guys,
I'm eager to get back into the hunt for the yellow! This forum is just fantastic, the info shared is priceless.
I do plan on using my plane to source out potential areas, kind of like google earth only real, lol!
I'll find spots and log them on GPS then I can plan ahead.
Another good thing about using the plane is that it is designed for very short take off and landing, and I can land on
Reasonably rough ground, so I might be able to get into those remote spots and areas that are difficult to get to by road.
Only downside is I'll be limited in what gear I can take in the plane, but I could fit the basics in.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome, I'll update as things happen
Cheers,
Troy

Latest posts