Detecting in Swampy, Nundle NSW?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the explanation mate, appreciated as i get confused with all these depts and local councils etc. Mackka
I don't doubt it Mackka. It's an absolute nightmare here in NSW at the moment trying to navigate through it all.
You can see the red tape, confusion & multi-department over governing of this small area of less than 20km. It's becoming a state wide if not national issue.

Thanks for the explanation mate, appreciated as i get confused with all these depts and local councils etc. Mackka
I feel as this land is owned by the king, he should give every body permission to prospect on all crown land in australia, just pay $%20.00 for a twelve monthbpermit and problem solved, even at sofala if you dont no the lost numbers as you dont live there crown lands cant seem to help you from orange i just told her on thevphone just to pick out 5 lots for me, then east of gfreen pointvis private land and then comes under the bathurst council rating, so confussing, i asked crown lands if they could just issue a crown land permit for sofala area in general and they said it cant be done as some crown land is leased and they wont tell you who the lease holder is, so you have to find the lease holder for permission to enter his lease and then get a lot number permit from crown lands orange

I feel as this land is owned by the king, he should give every body permission to prospect on all crown land in australia, just pay $%20.00 for a twelve monthbpermit and problem solved, even at sofala if you dont no the lost numbers as you dont live there crown lands cant seem to help you from orange i just told her on thevphone just to pick out 5 lots for me, then east of gfreen pointvis private land and then comes under the bathurst council rating, so confussing, i asked crown lands if they could just issue a crown land permit for sofala area in general and they said it cant be done as some crown land is leased and they wont tell you who the lease holder is, so you have to find the lease holder for permission to enter his lease and then get a lot number permit from crown lands orange
LP I'm away until Wednesday night. When I get home I'll send you the Sofala lots I've got permits for & who to contact at the Bathurst office.

Latest posts