Chain

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is called chaining and is simply a way to show your previous track and in so doing to optimise your search pattern. Not missing spots and not going over the same spot multiple times. Doesn't work too well in certain condtions of course, but when it works you can save a bit of walking.

Edit: Smoky beat me to it.

Rob P

Mackka said:
Hey Smokey, is that Grinding an area or Gridding an area? Grinding could be interesting :playful:
Mackka

It could certainly leave more interesting shapes in the dirt :D

Mackka said:
Hey Smokey, is that Grinding an area or Gridding an area? Grinding could be interesting :playful:
Mackka
Ment to be Gridding Mackka :)
Dam spell check keeps changing my words. :argh:

You wont see that in SA because we are decended from superior stock ]:D :bomb: :fistpump:
1561411837_images.jpeg-4.jpg

Sandta said:
Deepseeker said:
Mackka said:
Mackka

Especially if your using that butt plug :( :lol:
Are you okay Smokey , Im sorry to hear about your butt plug issues , if you need to talk I think yobskins got a good thread called lets talk. Just let it all out mate - your amongst friends here. :( :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danny13 said:
Sandta said:
Deepseeker said:
Mackka said:
Mackka

Especially if your using that butt plug :( :lol:
Are you okay Smokey , Im sorry to hear about your butt plug issues , if you need to talk I think yobskins got a good thread called lets talk. Just let it all out mate - your amongst friends here. :( :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yer Yer Yer Dan ...I'm Not associated with any BUT plug :argh: :N: :)
It's Deepseeker that's into the deep plugs. :eek:

Latest posts