Black sand

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking to purchase a few pounds of magnetite sand, or anything closely related, with high iron content, that has paramagnetic properties. Does anyone have any available for sale?

Sorry mate, washed all mine back into the creek. If your near a creek you could try a large magnet in a tight fitting plastic container or bag.

Just so you are aware, magnetite sand is potential profit for you. Paramagnetic sand increases plant growth, restructures water, speeds up ferment times for alcohol, and cultures, and has free energy potential. If I were you, I'd be treating the stuff like gold! :p (pun intended)

Free energy potential. Energy cannot be created only converted. One of the basic laws of physics . I think I've been played and bitten o well I'll move on to better fermentation processes. :Y:

Wrong Bjay. Free energy has been done many times before however those that figured it out are no longer here and conveniently neither is there technology. Ever heard of a little known scientist called Nikola Tesla.

Apparently something to do with cosmic energy . Don't want any of that or to be probed by aliens so I'm safe for now :eek:
1505897825_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts