Yesterday's Hunting Netherlands

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nena said:
Hello Goldrat,

I have two XP Deus detectors and i love my British shovel :D i have a Minelab pinpointer and thats it :) Oh i forget one, a Whites TM808 deepseeker. I use a small aomega drive bag for my finds and woolen socks ;) for my boots! Maybe im going to hunt tomorrow if the grass is not to high.

Greets,

Christian

Thanks Christian ,
I have a SDC2300 for gold prospecting and a CTX 3030 for coins / relics . I'm about to buy a XP Deus for my wife so she can join in the fun . ( nice and light ) When the new coil is released for gold I'll buy that as well with an extra shaft and I'll have 2 gold machines . Hope you find some spoils tomorrow , I'm going out for gold for a 4 hour detect , hope we can both be successful .
All the best .

Cheers
Peter ( goldrat )

Hi Peter,

I also want the new deus coil, 40khz! good for small gold necklaces for waterhunting! The deus is a nice machine, one of the best i have ever tested!

Greets,

Christian

Hehehe im in the lokal paper :D on page two! Dont think you can read it but it has to do with the bronze age axe :D Almost on the first paper this time! Need to find a better find LOL hehehe

Img_2080.jpg

Please keep them coming Christian, I also have a coin like the one you posted
Grootjes ;)

IMG_0525_zpsny94y5zm.jpg~original

No I got the coin fitted to the key hanger as it was just sitting in my draw and yes it's silver :)

Thank you for the article Christian, yes I can read it but very difficult to translate it , have you found your wedding ring yet ?

Proost Jan

Again a nice silver from the 17th century!!! Again a 6 x 5 cent piece! This time it is from the province Groningen and oml. (serounding) The coin was on a depth of +/- 20 cm. We search also in the summer on the grass fields. The rest of the year we search on ackers. Up to the next!! Hopfully a gold one! :D Would be nice!

Photo's:

Img_2103.jpg

Img_2102.jpg