whats with all the swearing??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a problem with swearing in general conversation, is there a need for it.........well I see it as no different than not swearing, every ones different,directing at someone non deserving is out of line, get someone deserving of it though, and I say it's open bloody slather!!!!! Example, GoldGuy!!!!
But usually those types get banned before we can get the chance, self edited swearing when posting I think is ok, usually gets the message across.
Confusion between Aussie slang swearing is a lot different to foul mouthed, foul mouthed is uncool, and usually reserved for a follow up over hand right cross, not the forum,
It's pretty simple here's an example, "work it out for yourselves you dumba...d bunch of p...ing and moaning f....tards"
This I would class as acceptable to someone just stirring "shite" up amongst forum members who is heading down the parth of banning.
"I was walking down to my favourite banking spot the other day and those mongrel bloody greens ass wipes have closed the bloody area off ARRRRRGH!!"
This I cannot see the problem with!!
Just my 2 bloody cents worth :lol:

LC76 said:
As far as i know there wasn't really a problem before Nugget stood down.
And i think it's already started to calm down anyway.

The mods are doing a pretty good job adjusting to the situation.
No point turning a mole hill into a mountain.
And besides i think too many rules will just kill the spirit of this great resource.

depends what the gold percentage is

do you have a geo report on the molehill ?

Mole Hill Geological Analysis Report:

Abnormal surface tension due to extreme rises in local temperatures and compressive stress.

Differing opinions on quantitative field assay results due to complex igneous reef structure convergence 'hotspots', thus leading to inadvertent drilling patterns.

The major rock types are represented by two groups, both with differing distinctive characteristics.

The lower group is termed as Basement Complex comprising of younger member rock and the upper group is known as Moderation
group consisting of Hornblende schist associated with geological 'structure language' seen as unusual and unacceptable to the younger rock formation.

The major phyllite band with ancient workings and old shafts persisting in the sough is termed as the 'Eureka Man' reef which lies 'Heads Up' in a NNW bearing, and a solitary instance of a visible gold streak has been observed in borehole No 'DWT'-13 where it is expected that the discovery of 'Big Nugget' gold shall occur.

This is of course dependent on the 'Metamorphic' rock distribution surrounding favored bore hole No 'LC76'.

'Tathradj' phyllites have been formed due to shearing cum alteration of the original 'GreenWanderer' stone (meta andesite) along the axial plane of main syncline.

The intended 'GoldTarget' may only become accessible through vigorous 'stoyve' driving techniques employed.

Currently awaiting chemical assay results on gold quality from 'WalnLiz' Pty Ltd, geothermal consultings section.

Edit....'Joe' is late for work again ;)

Regards

Metamorphic said:
Mole Hill Geological Analysis Report:

Edit....'Joe' is late for work again ;)

Regards

Now you're scarring me bro - cause I normally do rock up to work between 10 & 11 :)

The swearing thing is no big deal to me as DWT said depends on the context and if it's directed at someone or not. Personal attacks are not cool. To much swearing is not cool, it's a fine balance. Though to emphasise a point I think it's ok sometimes, such as if someone said to me, " found a big Sapphire the other day I'd say "oh ok, nice". Then if someone said "I found a huuuuuge f@#$ing Sapphire the other day!" I'd say "hmmmmm must be a real big stone, gotta see that". :D

That being said an audio forum I'm on, the owner doesn't mind a bit of swearing, he said when someone pulled him up about it. "It's my f@#$ing forum I I'll f@#$ing swear if I like". :)

stoyve said:
"Its my forum and I'll swear if I want too,
swear if I want, swear if I want,
You would swear too if it happened to you."
Sorry Heatho, your last line sort of reminded
me of a song. :p
Lol that funny mate, good one :D
EM

LC76 said:
As far as i know there wasn't really a problem before Nugget stood down.
And i think it's already started to calm down anyway.

The mods are doing a pretty good job adjusting to the situation.
No point turning a mole hill into a mountain.
And besides i think too many rules will just kill the spirit of this great resource.

I say chaps . whats all this talk about molehills ?

i love a little molehill . can we work out a deal ?

you keep the gold . i keep the molehill eh what ?

spiffing old chap !

tally ho !

Latest posts