What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learning from forum members that I dodged a bullet, thinking that PayPal provided buyers protection if you purchase from a seller who has linked his/her Gumtree account to their PayPal account and they display the PayPal logo. Very misleading that one, luckily for me it was a smooth purchase......

Trying to open a mate's daughters house because she only has one set of keys and they left them in when leaving ]:D I'm only upset because I'm meant to be sitting by the Goulburn River at Yea on the turps by now on my annual fishing trip with mates ]:D I'll be thirsty once I get there and I'll have no end of good ribbing from these blokes, I'm the only one that's got a chainsaw :lol: that'll learn'em. Got to admit when she rang I said OK because of who she is, these locks are difficult and made more so by the fact the knuckle heads who fitted them did so upside down ]:D

Trying to drink this nasty stuff that looks like milk but it is not...

1568954078_img_20190920_143223-1368x2432.jpg

Goody :|

RM Outback said:
Trying to open a mate's daughters house because she only has one set of keys and they left them in when leaving ]:D I'm only upset because I'm meant to be sitting by the Goulburn River at Yea on the turps by now on my annual fishing trip with mates ]:D I'll be thirsty once I get there and I'll have no end of good ribbing from these blokes, I'm the only one that's got a chainsaw :lol: that'll learn'em. Got to admit when she rang I said OK because of who she is, these locks are difficult and made more so by the fact the knuckle heads who fitted them did so upside down ]:D

I was asked a cuppla times to break into houses owned by people I knew. Simple, they had roof tiles and I lifted enough off to get into the roof and down the manhole. The ceilings weren't as high as the old Queenslander we have-approx a 12ft drop to the floor.
Jaros.

madtuna said:
Building an 800 metre range :Y:

:lol: Don't forget to put in a Hump or two MT... :Y:

That looks real nice Goody... Not... Yoghurt was recommended for my gut after years of discomfort.... And it worked, now if I don't have any for a day or two, I really start to feel very un-well.......

LW...

RM Outback said:
Ward69 said:
Beer a clock Friday night. Going to be a long night at the bar.

Ditto sitting in the bar at a pub in Yea about to scoff into some tucker watch the Tigers thump the Cats and drink to my hearts content because one of my mates is the designated driver :) :Y: :beer: :trophy:
Bugger. Cant watch it. The brack for the cats. Go Geelong. Bugger the tigers. Give you a hint. Who ever wins the first quarter will we the game

Ward69 said:
RM Outback said:
Ward69 said:
Beer a clock Friday night. Going to be a long night at the bar.

Ditto sitting in the bar at a pub in Yea about to scoff into some tucker watch the Tigers thump the Cats and drink to my hearts content because one of my mates is the designated driver :) :Y: :beer: :trophy:
Bugger. Cant watch it. The brack for the cats. Go Geelong. Bugger the tigers. Give you a hint. Who ever wins the first quarter will we the game

Well you only just got up in the dieing seconds to win the first qtr and now 21 points up at half time. But I'll challenge your opinion of who leads and wins, 3qtr time is a good yard stick. Then again we all know how quickly a game can change and be on a knife edge. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm trying hard to find a saving moment :lol: I can't stand the Cats actually I hate their guts but I will give credit where it's due, actually as a Hawks supporter I reckon the Tigers are piss weak too :lol: :lol: :Y: :beer: