Trilobite tenements

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What format do u use to display selected WA Leases in Trilobite. I have name of company, have tried lease number but no results.
I think it just loads all the leases for WA and you just use a map for the area of interest, Like Kalgoorlie Geo 100,000 : 1 for example and just zoom in or out, well that's what we do anyway, the red slide bar near the bottom just slide it back and forth to see the map or the leases or just have it half way to be a bit transparent, you can click on the lease on the screen and it gives you the lease# and details

You can’t search leases in trilobite or highlight them individually , you’d have to use geoview or tengraph web, but you can mark out the tenement manually in trilobite using the template on the trilobite website, it’s a spreadsheet file in csv format.
You could also use geomap on a laptop with gps dongle, but I think you still have to mark it out manually, been a while since I’ve used it.