Things that come out of the highbanker besides Au

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a few odds and ends that come out of the banker from different places and will add as they appear.

Obverse side - Good for one cake of Palmolive soap free when you buy one cake
Reverse side - To dealer - The cake of Palmolive soap which you have given away free in exchange for this token will be replaced to you only when the conditions on the reverse side have been complied with (A/SIA) Ltd Sydney P-1086 Made in USA

Coin from the same hole.
The shoty pellets, slug gun slugs and bullets come thick and fast
I didn't take a photo of the 20+ horse shoes

silver said:
Are they lead shot Myazma ? :)
Yup, stuns every time how much lead is in the creek, the town must have had a high gun ownership at one time.
Oh and the mercury content is also up there

contents of snuffy for the day (mercury covered/silver looking on the left) with recently added untainted Au on the right

I should have added that photo of the lead was from one cleanout - maybe 2hrs worth of digging and sluicing

lead with a golden tail,.. still looks nice though. :p :D
And the Palmolive token looks lovely with all that gold next to it too. :eek: :D :p

I'm really hanging by now already Mr Myasma,...... but,..... I can wait till the cows come home for something special,... that's for sure. :p :D :lol:

And nooo,... not Milk,... I know your all thinking it(ha). :p
It's cream. :lol:

Great thread mate with some interesting finds :) lots of detail in the palmolive token

I more concentrate on what minerals and metals appear in micron size now, but I remember finding some interesting objects along the way. Sinkers and spinners are common in my classifiers / grizzly

Seems like the Palmolive tokens issued in the states were brass while the ones given out in Oz were aluminium. Still, Aluminium must have been seen as futuristic metal in the early 1930's

That 1873 6d is beautiful Myazma,...and the gold is dark snd deep,... nice photo ! :p :D
Definately worth waiting for. ;)

Latest posts