Silver's Watches

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry RKT,.. just a short takeover bid for your thread :eek: ,... I finished now ;) :D

That's beautiful silver. what's the connection with the horses, was your old man a jockey, strapper, trainer?

SCROUNGER said:
That's beautiful silver. what's the connection with the horses, was your old man a jockey, strapper, trainer?
None of the above SCROUNGER ,... my grandad used to look after the milk maids while they did all the milking of the cows,... maybe the big bosses couldn't find a watch with cows on it, so horses for courses, they'll just have to do,... I guess that's as close as they got(ha),... maybe horses were better than cows in the old days. :D

Sorry mate, realised i made a mistake regards dad and gandad after i'd posted. Looked after the milkmaids hey? Sounds like Benny Hill :lol: Lovely watch and something to pass on hey?

very good RJ,... just need Sandtas fob watch back on here now and we'll be back in business. ;)

Latest posts