Raw gold map

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do I know that there is gold in the ground and when to mine? I want a map of raw gold in the Middle East?

Rockhunter62 said:
NHA223 said:
How do I know that there is gold in the ground and when to mine? I want a map of raw gold in the Middle East?

I heard that there was a shipping container found at Al Diwaniyah in Iraq back in about 2003 full of gold.

Cheers

Doug

??????

NHA223, Im fairly sure if anyone had a map of raw gold in the ground (treasure map?) for ANYWHERE, they wouldn't be sharing it with anyone.
Good luck & hope you find good ground. Gold is where you find it :goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel:

Smoky bandit said:
I want a map of raw gold too please :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately none of you know what I mean! What I mean is that in every country, companies are identifying places where they have explored and analyzed the soil that there are metals in varying proportions. I did not say give me the possibility of treasures!

NHA223 said:
Smoky bandit said:
I want a map of raw gold too please :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately none of you know what I mean! What I mean is that in every country, companies are identifying places where they have explored and analyzed the soil that there are metals in varying proportions. I did not say give me the possibility of treasures!
Yep...I would still like those maps too. :) :Y: :beer:

NHA223, please excuse our warped humour.
Its just our brains are full of poison from the wild animals we eat. :koala: :skull:
Yes, In Australia there are government run (& some other) websites that show geological data.
To find the equivalent in the Middle East, you would need to contact the particular government in your country of interest, to find out what they might offer.
Note, the data here in Au shows our geology, but generally the individual mining companies only release maps of their successful exploration after they have been lodged a claim & gained a lease.
From the geology & other historical data it is then up to the individual go & search.

DED

Ded Driver said:
NHA223, please excuse our warped humour.
Its just our brains are full of poison from the wild animals we eat. :koala: :skull:
Yes, In Australia there are government run (& some other) websites that show geological data.
To find the equivalent in the Middle East, you would need to contact the particular government in your country of interest, to find out what they might offer.
Note, the data here in Au shows our geology, but generally the individual mining companies only release maps of their successful exploration after they have been lodged a claim & gained a lease.
From the geology & other historical data it is then up to the individual go & search.

DED

Well, thank you for your interaction, friends. Is it possible to know the land where there is gold in order to mine you or is it a matter of luck?

I think the guys here have givin you all the information you need.
Try searching the internet, most of us spend months researching before we head out.

It's not easy to find gold, if it were, everyone would find it.

it is about research research and more research. There are no free lunches when looking for gold some companies spend loads on studies to identify likely gold deposits but these guys do not share. the last part of the search for gold is boots on the ground and luck.

sorry as stated gold is hard to find

cheers
hh

NHA223,

I have recently been working on a property in Western Australia where a mining company was drilling for titanium and vanadium. They would tell me what percentages of those 2 minerals that they were getting in the samples but would not pass on the info about the gold percentage.

Companies are very reluctant to tell anyone what quantities and locations of gold they find until they have placed a mining tenement over it.

Like some of the others have said, you will probably have to get the geological survey maps from the applicable countries that you are interested in.

Cheers

Doug

HI Nha, assuming geological maps are hard to find for your country. I would be researching historical mining archives and anything containing the history of different mining in your country , that should be a starting point. then look at topographic maps, and aerial surveys.