Photos to video

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great show Tuna...
Love the gold, gold, gold.... What happened with the poachers? Was that a quartz crystal? Cute foal... Scary stallion! What the hell happened to your fingers??!!!

Thanks again folks. :Y:
To answer a few questions.....

Goody, they ranged from surface sunbakers to 30 inches deep.

The stone with the question mark - no it's not fire opal. I thought maybe Topaz? Hoping someone here would know.

The finger I lost the tip on a windmill. All good though, it took about a year but grew back minus the prints. It fits up my nose again which is the main thing. I always carry a stack of spares just in case this sort of thing happens.

The Poachers.
1st idiot was on a private lease towing a coil with a rifle propped up on the dash of his quad. Made to pack up and leave and his name and details, photos etc given to the local Police and the GSDU.

2nd bloke was camped up with his dogs on a small private lease that had recently been pushed by the lease holder. Dig holes everywhere. Rude bugger wasn't too impressed when made to pack up and bugger off. Details and video given to the lease holder.

Unfortunately they were just two of dozens last year.

Thanks again :D

Mate Im new at this game , what does GSDU stand for . This is my first year and tourist season , Im sure we will get some poachers on our leases.