NOKTA GOLD KRUZER FOR SALE. $500

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my Nokta gold kruser as I have had minimal use of it since new. So it is in excellent still new looking condition. Comes with both Coils, Charger and original Box. $500.

Hi. All. Just thought I should mention the Kruzer does not come with the usual headphones. I purchased it from the dealer new but elected to not get the headphones as I am not a fan of them. So I paid retail less the phones for the machine. Tis the only thing missing though. Total time used would be around a couple days and never had it in the water. so basically nearly as good as buying new.

How does it handle being submerged in salt water?

Hi. Skexis. No. I have not had it in the water, however before Purchase I did a lot of surfing reviews and the general comments suggested its performance is quite good in Salt water conditions. But as I said have not tried it myself as never taken it out of Central Vic sooooo. No oceans! Tell you one thing though! Its an excellent Coin hunter. Found old Pennies easily first time out. Deep too. The concentric coil it comes with is surprisingly good.

Salt water immersion is one of the abilities that nearly all detectors lack and those that are billed as either waterproof or salt water capable usually only refer to wet sand at worst. Excalibur, Sea Hunter, Legend, Manticore, Equinox and CTX seem to be the only ones that clearly state they are sea water submersible. I've sent an enquiry to Nokta though.

Nokta replied to my query and have stated it is not suitable for salt water use so I guess that closes the question. At least we have a definitive answer though.

I'm still trying to figure out where you could hunt for nuggets in the ocean?
Well technically you could hunt for them anywhere. Whether you find any is another matter though.

I was looking at it as a kind of multi purpose option. A gold hunter that also does well in salt water would be like having two dedicated detectors in one package and the Legend is a good option for this as it covers both of the above competently. The Kruzer being specifically aimed at gold would however have been slightly the better option if it could do salt water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts