Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Ramjet. You are a legend on this site and in your personal life. I enjoy all your finds and the photos that go with it. Keep putting pen to paper,er, fingers to keyboard and looking forward to your next 10K.
Kind Regards
Mackka

jamie said:
Thanks guys, wasn't planned or thought about at all lol just a proud PA member

Wasn't planned? How could you make such an epic post off the cuff? :p ;) :D :lol:

Jamie said:
So how is the list going with with people at 1000 or more posts? Curious is all
Just a coincidence that this is my 1000th post on PA lol cool

Thanks heatho means a lot to me from guys like you, RJ and the rest, prospecting is something I do alone a lot except when I am lucky enough to get a day out with tathradj, Detectist or the wild bunch from tuena (you know who you are) but I feel like I have friends all over this great country I get to share thoughts, experiences and encougment with, prospecting and the people from PA is something that I am really proud to be part of, just something I quietly cherish

jamie said:
Thanks heatho means a lot to me from guys like you, RJ and the rest, prospecting is something I do alone a lot except when I am lucky enough to get a day out with tathradj, Detectist or the wild bunch from tuena (you know who you are) but I feel like I have friends all over this great country I get to share thoughts, experiences and encougment with, prospecting and the people from PA is something that I am really proud to be part of, just something I quietly cherish

Well said mate, I feel exactly the same. Have made some really good mates here. Hopee we catch up in the field someday. I'll try to get to a Tuena meetup sometime, when it warms up a bit.

jamie said:

Couldn't have said it any better. :D

No Hugs or that but Jamie, :p
You are more than welcome.
With the last happenings in Tuena, I think That
a Tuena meet might be on the cards.
Around about another Month's time.
(Hint, Hint.)
Jamie, I will leave that one up to you and Heatho.

Latest posts