Howdy we are "The Gold Gypsies" great to be here.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi welcome to the forum
Lots to read on here and tons of useful information
Any questions just ask there are a lot of people on here that will help you out
Enjoy and stay safe

It's THE Gold Gypsies Marksman don't think they need much help finding gold lol.Great to have you guys here.Love the show.Welcome.Look forward to hearing of your adventures.

If they are indeed 'The Gold Gypsies' I'm pretty stoked. They seem pretty down to earth on the show.
Maybe I will get to meet them when I eventually get over to WA :)

Welcome to the forum Regularscout

You'll find this forum a great place to learn about all types of prospecting.
Places to go and what people have been finding, lots of very experienced
prosecutors with some great advice and a very helpful and friendly bunch
of people more then willing to help and just have a yarn.
Hope you enjoy

G'day gold gypsies imsure you will get plenty of questions put to you there is lots to read here hope you enjoy I'm heading west but a bit further up from you to Newman hope to get out for a look I'm interested in the Nullengine area any way all the best cheers Muk.

G'day gold gypsies. What a great series on Foxtel. Great to see you getting amongst the PA forum :). Welcome.

Ps don't give away to many of your prospecting secrets but we don't mind if you do. :p

Good on ya's

Chuky boy said:
Ps don't give away to many of your prospecting secrets but we don't mind if you do. :p

They made need to enlist the services of a secretary to handle all the questions that may get thrown at them :)
Good to see professional prospectors here, mere mortals like myself could learn some worthwhile tips. Gypsies, send them to me :D

Welcome , enjoy the show hope you are up for next season reckon it's your turn . Look forward to your input on the forum :)

G'Day Chris and Greg and welcome to our forum.
Happy to have you both on board.
Looking forwards to hearing from you both from time to time. :)

Welcome Chris and Greg. I'm sure many will be asking you questions. If you need a helping hand, I would be more than willing to come over and help out.

Love the show.

Chris and Greg

Re $10k nugget

For those that have either not seen the show or those of us on here with just a severe case of the fever, if you were ever able to post up a picture of that nugget I am sure it would be greatly appreciated. The footage on tv was all too brief of one of the most unique and beautiful pieces of natural Australian gold I have seen. Something like that should never have to be sold and look forward to it finding its way back to you.

Cheers

G'day Regularscout (TGG's) welcome to PA. I've got to agree with Bacchus a picture of that nugget would please a few of us. Looking forward to your input and a few show & tell's :Y: all the best with your future plans.