hi everyone.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i would like to introduce myself i am 72 yrs young retired and i live on the central coast nsw.I think the forum is a great one, and gives out a lot of good advice on a lot of topics relating to all aspects on the many ways of getting a little of that yellow stuff out of the ground. hope to do more later on. cheers jim.

hi i was wondering if there is anyone out there from the central coast,as i would like to have a chat. I live at canton beach near toukley.cheers

Hi Jim.
Welcome to the forum.
Yes there is lots of great information on the site.
Have a read around and please ask questions. Plenty of experienced people will be happy to help you out.
There are quite a few members on the Central Coast. Hopefully they will see your posts and contact you.

Good luck with your hunt for the yellow.

Cheers

Ramjet

Welcome to the forum Jim. Great to see a young spring chicken like yourself getting out there amongst the mud, and harvesting some of that gold that's laying about. Plenty of guys on here from the central coast who share your passion for the yellow.

Look forward to chatting on the threads and feel free to join in on any discussions you may find of interest. Best of luck out there mate,

Cheers Wal.

Hi Jim, im down the road at Bateau Bay.
I'm only new to prospecting myself. Seems i have what they call gold fever though.
Have you done any fossicking/prospecting yourself?
Reeko

Latest posts