Hello and respect to all.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi fellow Prospecting Australia members,

Newbie here with an interest in getting out and about with my to young boys in search of nuggets.
We live on the Southcoast of NSW in Broulee about an hour from Braidwood.
Im currently doing metal detector research and watching loads of youtube tutorials.

Awesome page.
Cheers
Drew :goldnugget: :goldnugget: :pickshovel: :pickshovel:

Welcome Drew :) and good on ya for deciding on not only choosing an enjoyable hobby but for also including your children :perfect:
Not only will you enjoy the hobby but you get to spend quality time with your kids, teaching them different skills and enjoying the fresh air :Y: I wish you guys all the best :)

Welcome dark lord of the underworld, maybe Lucifer will lend you a hand if you give your soul to him ]:D :skull:

Wishfull said:
Any relation to Lucif ?
Welcolm to the forum. Best on the net.

Hey Wishfull, Lucifer and i aint related by blood i just think he offers a better option than the others. O:) O:) O:)

Trusted said:
Welcome dark lord of the underworld, maybe Lucifer will lend you a hand if you give your soul to him ]:D :skull:

Hahahaha Trusted, i sold my soul a long time ago for a Bourbon and two rums.
Cheers

Drewsifer666 said:
Trusted said:

Hahahaha Trusted, i sold my soul a long time ago for a Bourbon and two rums.
Cheers

I would be careful with what you say and wish for. ]:D :skull:

Latest posts