GPZ7000 upgrades

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Matt, my Z came with a 12 inch ZSearch coil and an SPO Booster and good quality earphones when I bought it, I found plenty of tiny pieces at depth as well as some nice bigger pieces and the machine ran quiet, they would be my recommendations. Cheers and good luck, Dave

Hi Matt, my Z came with a 12 inch ZSearch coil and an SPO Booster and good quality earphones when I bought it, I found plenty of tiny pieces at depth as well as some nice bigger pieces and the machine ran quiet, they would be my recommendations. Cheers and good luck, Dave
Thanks mate, was thinking about that coil or their 17x13

I run 12 z coil most of the time (weight,sensitivity, and in heavy mineralised soil) really good on small gold I run steel phase enhancer for easy volume control and does bring target noise out of ground better find where the six finishes the 7 Starts ,sort off, ive got the 19 but it got a certain use deep large quite ground on the right day but be prepared walk around for days or weeks nothing but when it happens ya how remember each time numb the 7 you loose sensitivity etc so becareful

Morning all

Have just picked up a second hand 7000, looking for recommendations on aftermarket coils and any changes to the audio eg boosters/speakers

Thanks in advance
Get to know the machine with its standard coil first before fiddling with after market, you maybe pleasantly surprised. Audio is great with enhancer and external speakers.

Latest posts