GPX 3500 UPGRADE?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there an upgrade for a gpx 3500. hasn't been used for about 15 years. Battery won't charge either. Thinking about another WA trip. Was a good detector back then. How does it compare with current detectors. TIA

I ran into a bloke the other day who was looking at selling his GPX4500 because the upgraded 3000 was better. I googled Woody's upgrades but I can't confirm the advantage of the upgrade apart from how quietly the machine runs. I've been swinging a GPX6000 for the last three years so I guess anything would sound quiet anyway so I'm still to prove the value of the couple of thousand I spent.

Is there an upgrade for a gpx 3500. hasn't been used for about 15 years. Battery won't charge either. Thinking about another WA trip. Was a good detector back then. How does it compare with current detectors. TIA
Contact Detectronics in Dunnolly, Google them to get thier phone number, they will tell you what they can do and what your detector will do after the mods.

Latest posts