Friday Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You scored: 9 / 10
You scored 135 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10
Couple of guesses and one I didn't have a clue.

5 /10 . The first one is confusing. Can be read 2 ways. What circumstances lead to her elevation ? I read that as elevation to being the pm and not to being the elevation of becoming the leader of her party. I elevate myself to 6 /10 for calling out the answer as being incorrect.

You scored: 7 / 10
You scored 105 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10...Wow! very difficult in parts...but a good honest attempt...if I say so 'meself... :cool: ...barbecue??? what barbecue??...I didn't know there was a bloody BARBECUE!,,,,GEE..SUS! :8 :brokenh: Hehe...good to know your up for it mate...hope you have recovered to somewhere near your usual self :power: :cool:

reefer said:
You scored: 7 / 10
You scored 105 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10...Wow! very difficult in parts...but a good honest attempt...if I say so 'meself... :cool: ...barbecue??? what barbecue??...I didn't know there was a bloody BARBECUE!,,,,GEE..SUS! :8 :brokenh: Hehe...good to know your up for it mate...hope you have recovered to somewhere near your usual self :power: :cool:
Yes mate its for all of us under 5 score :lol: :lol: :lol: 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(
I have been here for weeks the way i am going i will be here for weeks to come :lol: :lol: :8 :8 :8 :8

We have all made a few improvements so now we have an indoor pool :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :) :) :) :)

1594375910_mmmm.jpg

With an indoor cinema

1594375987_oip_1.jpg

An average 7 for me. Quite a few guesses but I was pretty sure Vida Goldstein wasn't a Catholic!

7.62marksman said:

Wow I hope I don't get any more than 2, oh before I have a crack at it are you accepting numbskulls from Mitchell Shire :/ :lol: yes I'm one of them :p your timely response would be appreciated I need to get out of this covid cesspit :)

RM Outback said:
7.62marksman said:

Wow I hope I don't get any more than 2, oh before I have a crack at it are you accepting numbskulls from Mitchell Shire :/ :lol: yes I'm one of them :p your timely response would be appreciated I need to get out of this covid cesspit :)
Yes mate we will add a room and call it 19 for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :8 :8 :8

How is this is it ok for you

1594382225_oip_2.jpg

Latest posts