Friday Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You scored: 6 / 10
You scored 90 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10... I think I let my brudders down. :8 :poop:

OK THIS WEEK WE WILL BE DIFFERENT SO HAVE FUN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I HAVE AN EXCESS OF TROPHIES TO GIVE AWAY
I WILL PUT IT UP TONIGHT SO EVERYONE CAN DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS IT IS CLASSED AS TOUGH
SO LETS HAVE NO ONE PUT UP RESULTS UNTIL AFTER 18:00 ON FRIDAY
OR THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED :lol: :lol: :lol: GOD I LOVE THIS :cool: :cool: :cool:

Here is a little quiz for those of you who know (and those of you who want to know) a little about the Aussie explorers.
Average score for this quiz is 5 / 10. Difficulty: Tough.

https://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz274353ad0.html

Well I just got home from work and had to give it a go. Research thats thats not playing fair in my book so just winged it as usual. No trophy but did ok. Will keep results until tomorrow night as requested. :D

Bjay said:
Well I just got home from work and had to give it a go. Research thats thats not playing fair in my book so just winged it as usual. No trophy but did ok. Will keep results until tomorrow night as requested. :D
because it was tough and i have an excess of trophies i thought i would give everyone a bit of a cheat period :lol: :lol:
thats ok i done the research and still didn't get a trophy
like you i will post my score after 18:00 tomorrow :8 :8 :awful: :awful:

Latest posts