Friday Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you might be right mate...Ken be like that ..one minute his here and the next his... covert...low and dark. Just hope his ok!..I;'d like to think he would call me or Doug...'Tathraj' or 'someone' if he was in trouble.But he could be off the Grid as well......'7.62! ..7.62!.. THIS IS REEFER...REEFER...! YOU GOTTA COPY OVER!... :8 :D :cool:

Yeah...Nah...I think the 'Turtle' was down for repairs wasn't it...something about loss of power under load towing the van....so I don't think he would risk it ..unless of course he fixed it...

just got off the phone with Ken. He is ok! :cool: He is having a little trouble downloading a large file and so can't stop it till it's finished. He did inform WISHFUL..BUT ..He appears to be AWOL. :He will post up something tomorrow night instead.

1591362814_screenshot_20200605-211252.jpg

Ok, what's next.

Cheers

Doug

8 right
Got a good score for a change

Thanks Wishfull for doing that
Its 0330 and still 16 hours before download is finished (not happy jan)

I only wish that was true lmao
Na have nbn just changing 2000 movies and 56 thousand songs onto a 4tb hard drive
instead of the three hard drives they are on now
so i can put it in the caravan and take out the 300 dvd that take up to much room

Latest posts