Florin Fingers, Bad Santas, S, + you can now kick it Retirement Stone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maxwell4 said:
Hi Rocket
Just wanted to say well done on your florin however I will miss all the banter, it was quite amusing. Perhaps a sovereign will come your way so you can put the shoe on another foot, if you get what i mean. Good luck I am sure one is lurking somewhere.

Cheers

Rocket actually said to me that the down side of finding a florin would be that the fun we all have enjoyed in teasing him would end. A good sport.
:D

Sorry RKT ,.. I'm jumping the gun and haven't even said congrats to you yet for the F L O R I N (congrats RKT),...... I'm humbled in the way that you've got your dear old dad on side,... quite often I find myself Saying, "Where's the silver Dad",... you know the rest{hint hint},... it's all as the wind blows fellas.

Miss_ Chester_Copperpot said:
Ohhhhhh bring it on., I can take it :)

Im headed out out first thing in the morning in the morning to find my fortune and maybe a florin as well.

Goodluck, the best advice I got, was to look, where you think others havent, because they seem hidden in full view :) Ramjet, and I have done well using this theory :)

DrDuck said:
Rocket, I don't detect, but have followed your adventures with interest. This is just great news, and I'm sure the first of many. Next stop a sovereign!

Thanks mate, its been fun, and really helpful to share the adventure :)

Hey Rocket,

That's awesome, I am truly happy for you. :D

I am not into the super natural but I think you have had a little guidance from your dad.

Thanks for letting us have a bit of fun with the whole Florin saga and now I can pass away peacefully knowing Rocket has his own Florin in his collection.
Ps. Please do not take up detecting for gold. With your persistence and drive, there will be no gold left for the rest of us.

All the best mate.

RS

rocketaroo said:
Miss_ Chester_Copperpot said:
Ohhhhhh bring it on., I can take it :)

Im headed out out first thing in the morning in the morning to find my fortune and maybe a florin as well.

Goodluck, the best advice I got, was to look, where you think others havent, because they seem hidden in full view :) Ramjet, and I have done well using this theory :)

My last two Florins were found on this line of thinking, one next to a pathway at the entrance to a park, and the other next to some steps, also at the entrance to another park. Both strong signals and solid ID numbers. ;)

Latest posts