Find partner for gold mining

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a nice sluice and nice gold Quasar :Y:
i take it the placer gold would be old glacier deposits from the siberian mountains.
Most the consistantly rich areas in Australia have either been mined or are in the process of being mined by large companies or have had leases taken out, but not to say its all done and dusted but it takes many years of research and a whole lot of luck to find a good patch that is available to be mined.
Government red tape and BS to be able to use anything more than a shovel is pretty heavy in Australia n i t to mention $$$$$$$.

The GPZ 7000 is possibly greatest detector made at this time and seems worth its money.

By the look of the matt in the picture i think we may have to do a PA meet up in siberia .

Gold mining in Russia is huge, for starters the landmass is enormous and was blessed with natural resources...everything is done on the biggest scale possible there. I guess that's why a new billionaire pops up there on a daily basis. Some of the bigger mining companies are pulling out over 1.2 million oz a year. I watched a doco on Discovery or Netflix lol. They had something like 20 of those Belaz 75710 rock trucks all brand new lined up in a row and the excavators were in the 500-800 tonne range.

Marksman I had no idea you were holding the mining rights to Lasseter's Reef! You should have told me, I'll bring my Ditch Witch 855XT ;)

aussiefarmer said:
Thats a nice sluice and nice gold Quasar :Y:
i take it the placer gold would be old glacier deposits from the siberian mountains.
Most the consistantly rich areas in Australia have either been mined or are in the process of being mined by large companies or have had leases taken out, but not to say its all done and dusted but it takes many years of research and a whole lot of luck to find a good patch that is available to be mined.
Government red tape and BS to be able to use anything more than a shovel is pretty heavy in Australia n i t to mention $$$$$$$.
The GPZ 7000 is possibly greatest detector made at this time and seems worth its money.
By the look of the matt in the picture i think we may have to do a PA meet up in siberia .

Thank you for your description of the situation in Australia with gold mining, I meant it.

You are welcome to Siberia. But ... For a very big secret ... One man offers me go in search of gold in Kazakhstan. 2017 individuals will be able to engage in mining legally rented land for $ 130 and paid a license fee of $ 30 more. Perhaps this is the beginning of a new gold rush

Sounds good :D road trip :Y:

Powered digging in Australia is opening a tin of worms but fully possible if your willing to jump through the government red tape.

We are becoming a nandy pandy nation trying to protect the worms :lol: but on the other hand it is saving history of the gold rush days being destroyed.

aussiefarmer said:
7.62marksman said:
Know how you feel i mounted a spear bar when i get them i just dangle them over a disused mine shaft and drop them in never to be seen again
Ahhh it was you was it ? , the other day i was checking some quarts veins in some old mines and it started raining men :/ alaulla its raining men ]:D

Did someone mention raining men? {)

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBhoH-cyJo[/video]

:D

aussiefarmer said:
Sounds good :D road trip :Y:

Powered digging in Australia is opening a tin of worms but fully possible if your willing to jump through the government red tape.

We are becoming a nandy pandy nation trying to protect the worms :lol: but on the other hand it is saving history of the gold rush days being destroyed.

The worms and kritters are the excuse used by bureaucrats to lock out the locals who use the public land. They want to keep it for the foreigners with big bucks to use it for their means with out paying a cent in tax. So if you've got a shite load of backers and bankers you'll have a good time over here.

Latest posts