Find partner for gold mining

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quasar

Nick
Reaction score
Hi from Russia, people :)

I want finding partner for the mining of gold :Y: .

For many years I dream to move to Australia and do search of gold.
If here there are those who need a partner or a partner on equal terms, I will be very happy to discuss with you the possibility.
Metal detectors and other equipment is not a problem. There is little experience but not in Australia.
The amount of investment and the conditions are discussing ;) .

Sorry if the topic create in the wrong place.
Sincerely, Nick :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aussiefarmer said:
Hello dear,
Where in Australia do you plan to mine roughly ? Top, bottom or middle.
I need a partner with a excavator and a D9 dozer and a honey hole , if you have those deal we could make.

middle perhaps.
Special equipment (excavator or bulldozer) is real, but only if rich rocks.
But first I would like to work a minimum set of tools, without involving heavy equipment.
Where you are and whether there is a geological exploration of the land? The rights to use the land?
At what stage is now working out?

G'day Quasar your best bet is to check out the rules and regulations for the area you intend to prospect or mine. Two different rules and regulations just in prospecting and mining alone and then you will find variation to those rules and regulations depending on your chosen State and area within the state.

Better to do some research and costing before you look for a partner to give yourself any chance of finding a partner imo.

Russia has plenty of Gold, might pay to research your backyard might cost alot less.

Thats good advice Rm , if Quasar is serious, starting in his home country is the best option . The romance of living and digging in Australia is obviously tempting but anything more than a prospecting holiday would be impracticable .
:Y:
I have been on the silly sauce and i am struggling to stay open minded

RM Outback said:
G'day Quasar your best bet is to check out the rules and regulations for the area you intend to prospect or mine. Two different rules and regulations just in prospecting and mining alone and then you will find variation to those rules and regulations depending on your chosen State and area within the state.
Better to do some research and costing before you look for a partner to give yourself any chance of finding a partner imo.
Russia has plenty of Gold, might pay to research your backyard might cost alot less.

Thank you, this is good advice, I do not consider it.
Russian favorite country, but not loving private prospectors :)
Auctions on the "delicious" pieces of land are much more expensive D9 :D
And the dream to live in AU needed go to her ;)

7.62marksman said:
Know how you feel i mounted a spear bar when i get them i just dangle them over a disused mine shaft and drop them in never to be seen again
Ahhh it was you was it ? , the other day i was checking some quarts veins in some old mines and it started raining men :/ alaulla its raining men ]:D

Sorry mate didnt know you were down there
Dont go down the ones past the black stump i started using them yesterday and set a few mines around the area i will send you their locations dont want you to blow yourself up

1486641288_f8vbsibyi08.jpg
1486641256_sz75nglpbdq.jpg
aussiefarmer said:
Quasar
Do you have some photos of Russian gold and gold mining ? I am always interested in how the rest of the world do it .

Oh sure.

Most often it is the "salt / placer" but there are also nuggets and inclusions in quartz.

The main area of gold mining is the east, and Siberia.

Frequent flushing device production method less drag.
1486641202_-_.jpg

Latest posts