DEUS FINDS .proving the deus's worth

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
I will probably end up with both. Another plus for the XP is it's a bit cheaper so I'll get it sooner. ;)

no probs ramjet .there is a few dealers who deal in them i think minersden is one and aussie detecting .but brett at prospectors patch in perth has his own shop and is a good guy he also has a expert on deus (matt) who does deus courses and checks the machines out .either way im happy i could help .i seen some of your videos on youtube with the at pro your pretty good with it .finding all sorts of coins !.

Wolfau said:
Ramjet said:
I will probably end up with both. Another plus for the XP is it's a bit cheaper so I'll get it sooner. ;)

Fathers day is coming and they might be
On special like last time.

good idea lol .tell the kids its time to shell out hahaha.

blakegarv said:
Wolfau said:
Ramjet said:

Fathers day is coming and they might be
On special like last time.

good idea lol .tell the kids its time to shell out hahaha.

My boys and Mrs bought me the At Pro. Might be stretching it to get them to upgrade me too. LOL

You can unlearn your fast ways RJ :) Probably a hangover from your youth, when you chased fast women ;)

TheSilentBugler said:
Yeah, swing too fast and the hunt will be over before you know it.

Was down the park earlier and I saw a bloke with an Xp.

A $2 coin lept out of the ground into his pocket, where do I sign?

hahaha the deus is a coin killer .there is a few distributers around but i think brett at PROSPECTORS PATCH having his own store and being around for a long time would be your best source for advice on the machine .i know there is a few guys that sell detectors from home but i dont know how reliable they would be if anything went wrong at least if you get it from prospectors patch you can be assured its in good hands .

when i go over the ground with the deus im wrangling the little suckers in my pouch lol ;).

Ramjet said:
TheSilentBugler said:
Yeah, swing too fast and the hunt will be over before you know it.

Beehive yourself :D

i once shot a beehive down with the hose .long story short bees are fast .i got away but only just lol .

Ramjet said:
TheSilentBugler said:

I have the same problem with florins.

i wish i had that problem haha but then again i have only just been searching deep as of the last couple of weeks .i did find a sixpence tho that was pretty cool .was my first old coin find was happy as larry that day .

Latest posts