Chinese coins and ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillS

Bill Seddon
Reaction score
Went to the Bendigo fields for a yet ect yesterday with the Makro Gold Racer. No gold but did pick up two Chinese coins and what I think is a Chinese shirt button can anyone help with an ID, it is either copper or brass. Still tying to clean it up.
1468730100_image.jpeg

BillS said:
Went to the Bendigo fields for a yet ect yesterday with the Makro Gold Racer. No gold but did pick up two Chinese coins and what I think is a Chinese shirt button can anyone help with an ID, it is either copper or brass. Still tying to clean it up.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7764/1468730100_image.jpeg
Hey BillS,
I got one of those brass? buttons exactly the same as the one at the top of your pic. I got mine out Linton way. I wondered what it was at the time, i might have to go back there, i'd love to get some of those Cinese coins. Well done.

Pretty happy with the find hope you do well at Linton. At first I thought it was a small sinker. It was about four feet from one of the coins. The loop is pretty frail so I was happy that the thing was in such good condition.