Some MXT Pro Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found with the 5.3.concentric coil.

It was the second target I dug after first getting a 62, which I thought would be a goldie but ended up being part of a cola can.

1437204555_image.jpg

That key is pretty damned small, wouldn't have been the easiest thing to find. 8)

You never do get everything, regardless of detector used. I can't recount the amount of times I've been over the same ground with the same detector, and still pulled out targets. I guess you just take more time to concentrate as the finds gradually deplete. :)

These 2 were right next to each other, with the only nearby signals being ferrous junk.

Funnily enough, I'd been detecting for about 15 minutes with barely any targets, when an elderly man stopped to have a chat. During the conversation, he told me that he has been married for 40+ years to a woman from Singapore.

The next 2 non-junk targets were these 2 coins from Singapore! They were barely below the surface.

1437271439_image.jpg

Yeah, I get more of a kick of of stuff like that than I do when I find more valuable stuff with no story attached!

Well Done NB, good effort mate,

With ring pulls they will come up between about 14+/- TO 24 sometimes to 26 Depending on which type you hit, and Most Silver will come up from 60 ish to 84 and the Average is around 72 to 76,

hope this helps

John

Latest posts