SA Mesa journals and mining reports etc

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry Admins if I am posting in the wrong place! I have a couple of boxes of Mesa journals and mining reports / prospectuses I got from an ex mining engineer they range from 1997- around 2008. If anyone in SA would find them useful they can have them.

Sampleron said:
Sorry Admins if I am posting in the wrong place! I have a couple of boxes of Mesa journals and mining reports / prospectuses I got from an ex mining engineer they range from 1997- around 2008. If anyone in SA would find them useful they can have them.

Provided we are not located to far apart from each other, I would be happy to have a free read of the magazines ...
Cheers Peter.

JakeofallTrades said:
Dreamwalking said:
Jemba' .... Thank you for the links, I had not seen either of those two articles ... they now have been downloaded onto my desktop.

How did you download? It said I had to join the uni

Sorry Jake'... for my incorrect wording .. I should have said .. saved it in my favorites.

Dreamwalking said:
Sampleron said:

Provided we are not located to far apart from each other, I would be happy to have a free read of the magazines ...
Cheers Peter.
Hi Dream walking I'm down in Christies beach if you are happy to come down they are yours! PM me for phone and address.

Regards Ron.

Latest posts