Prescriptions Glasses needed for the SDC

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I was in Wattle Flat on holiday with the missus,

Well she just broke our record for smallest nuggie found while swinging

1427618755_image.jpg

I nearly couldn't see it with my ageing eyes, if the SDC keeps finding these nuggies I'm going to need glasses.

Alright just for you buddy. (mbasko)

So I have played with the Zed in Victoria and in NSW and found enough gold to be extremely happy.

My run down on the Zed, is its very impressive. I don't want to get into full specifics because basically my thoughts are this:

Prospecting for most is simply a hobby, this is my hobby. I had the funds to buy a GPZ7000 in the first 3 days they were released. So I did.
This is my hobby and my hobby finds gold some days and some days I get attached by bullants and those blokes on here that know me, bloody snakes scare the crap out of me. But again this is my hobby and I love it.

$10,700 for my hobby I consider cheap considering I get a return. Best return I get though is the great outdoors and bloody champion blokes from this forum.

Cheap buy considering other hobbies.

I also went locally with a very reputable guy from this forum and a he is a representative from elsewhere, name with-held solely because I haven't asked him if it's ok to publish his name. (He can confirm when he reads this). Anyway, he had doubts about the zed, noise, weight etc. So we done a day run locally and I showed him my zed. I'm no expert, far from it. However I've been lucky enough to have the zed running that quite and effectively I can assure all, even he was impressed.

All the above doesn't support running out and buying a zed. Having a detector is only a small part of the package in finding gold. A lot of study and research is needed too, possibly at least 75% research and study.
Just my opinion.

In closing I do like the Zed a lot, I also love the 2300.

Hope this helps.

Thanks - Fairly full on answer that. :lol: A simple "yeah I got a couple of bits from Wattle Flat" would have done the job :lol:
Good to hear it ran well around Wattle Flat. I pretty much already know where I sit with the GPZ after plenty of my own research & reports from trusted sources. I also know how much study & research is required in finding gold - that just comes with the territory regardless of machine or outlay. :D
Good luck with it & hopefully you keep us updated on your outings.

Latest posts