My 705 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, bout 2 hours in a park this morning, 1929 half penny, 2 1954 shillings not far from each other, nice 925 ring purple stone and
1485389697_img_20170126_105431.jpg
Cheers

Top score hac, best silvers I've seen found all day ! 8) :cool: :cool:

Cheers silver, had a half hour hunt after lunch till the heat got to me, couple more bucks and a 1910 thrip, could not get a clear photo of it so I won't bother! Cheers H. ;)

X 3 :lol: Smoky and Ktmman, the only problem I'm having with it is it keeps turning it self off when I'm hunting and it is becoming more frequent, have either of you experienced this? Cheers H.

Never mate.....i would change batteries......and check the terminals......if ya using rechargable batteries check the + - ends ...sometimes the wraping can start to fall off and interfere with conection :D

Smoky bandit said:
Never mate.....i would change batteries......and check the terminals......if ya using rechargable batteries check the + - ends ...sometimes the wraping can start to fall off and interfere with conection :D
Thanks mate.....no not rechargeables.....brand new batteries and been happening from start, just getting worse, I think terminals, loose conection as I can get it going quickly, just wanted to see if it was happening to any one else. Cheers ;)

Ace was cutting out on me a bit everytime I lay it down the other day, readjusted the batteries cause one was sitting up a little on one end ,.... daughters CD player kept turning itself off lately, she had just put new batteries in, so we got the battery tester out n discovered one battery was dead ,.... daughter had mixed in one of the old batteries with the new ,.... all this goes to show that if one battery fails or is dead, or is not making a good connection it will cause the particular device to turn itself off ,..... it may turn on, but will soon turn back off again. :D