Me & my sea hunter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First outing i hit a beach i have used my AT pro on but now it is more sanded in moved down the beach with not much luck tried one last location but alas no luck. I know it will find a can at 18" easy.
1468643500_image.jpeg
1468643521_image.jpeg
. Cheers.

rocketaroo said:
its working well, pretty strange beach find are those wire cutters.

Not really. Fishermen use wire traces. :D
Need to hit Stocko beach. Next week they start work to stop the storm damage in future. They are going to dump tonnes n tonnes of stone and build a wall in front of the surf club. Anything there will get buried.

Reminds me very much of an Infinium beach hunt with all those tent pegs and sparklers. Even the smallest bit of wire was enough to send the 8" mono into a frenzy. :lol:

So it arrived okay? Good to see it up and running and finding lots of goodies. PM sent re hip-mount pouch (will post ASAP, and sorry again for not putting it in the box).

Yes Rocket side cutters are a bit strange given the location & they work. Blooody sparklers grrrrr. Tent pegs At least i can use yes AR. Fully submersable. PI. Garrett Sea Hunter mkII. With 2 coils. I have only tried the larger one Zero discrim. std mode. TH 2 Dug every target while i am learning the machine. Thanks Cabwoody it arrived on wed. What set up did you use ? It feels well balanced with the big coil & under elbow mount. Cheers.

I had the control box set below and slightly behind the elbow (similar to Excal users). My ad is in Closed Trades with the pictures of how I had it set up. Sounds similar to what you've done. Happy hunting!

G'Day Dave,
Glad to see I was not the only one out and about on the beaches early this morning; gotta love beach hunting.
Evening, SinHof.

Latest posts