maths check please

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh damn!!
Really thought you had two awesome specimens there!
Still really awesome find, you lucky bloke :goldnugget:

Hi Miss Pot,
Its just two different shots of the one piece, top and side on.

Most of the bits from this spot were specimens but as usual the majority were ugly dolly pot jobs but this one was rather nice on the eyeball and Id rather not smash it.

Flowerpot said:
Have you done the maths yet?
Youre onto a great spot again by the sounds of it too.

Hi again Miss Pot, my calcs say 78 Grs, Magoos says 75, and davgolds spreadsheet says 78 as well.

So between 75 and 78 grams is a safe bet.

Will probably put it up for about $4000

Yep its a good spot gold wise, over 3oz yesterday and more to come. Its just a pain in the bum having to stop every 2 minutes so I dont accidentally hit a passing car with my pick :D

Great specie Steve, definitely a saver!
This is what I get with the calculator I have.

1542848792_goldcalc_001.jpg

Mmmm so its on a busy road and its in WA... Im Starting to narrow it down I think... :lol: :lol: :lol: Just joking... :Y:

Nice find MT... and no I would never crush something like that... A nice natural specimen...

LW....

LoneWolf said:
Mmmm so its on a busy road and its in WA... Im Starting to narrow it down I think... :lol: :lol: :lol: Just joking... :Y:

Nice find MT... and no I would never crush something like that... A nice natural specimen...

LW....
Ahhh...but did I find it there or was I talking through a hole in my neck to throw you off track?

The mind boggles...Im a sneaky bastard :D

Darn steve what an awesome find. Just shows there is some good bits still to had. Hopefully I join that elusive ounce club one day.

Gongrats Steve!

Awesome find really. I was worried little bit, you have been weeks quiet at forum. Thinking if you have taken replay match with bull! You have priced the specimen. How is swap to the other quad there you are looking after ? Your choice which one.

Reg PV

One Ounce For said:
Gongrats Steve!

Awesome find really. I was worried little bit, you have been weeks quiet at forum. Thinking if you have taken replay match with bull! You have priced the specimen. How is swap to the other quad there you are looking after ? Your choice which one.

Reg PV

Thanks for the offer Pekka but sorry no.

75Curley said:
Hey there Tuna good to see you're still getting amongst them. Nice nuggie, don't smash it.
Cheers
Curley :Y:
Good to hear from you Curley :D Hope you're still out getting a bit over there.

Yeah it's too good to smash and normally I would without a second thought, but this chunk just stood out a bit more than the normal crap I get. But cash can be equally as pretty so if nobody buys it, into the pot it goes!

Went back for 2 hours yesterday before the wind got up and got just over 12 grams. Might hit it at night when it's bone quiet with no interference. :Y:

zkMZIMT.jpg

Latest posts