Introduction

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there my name is Steven and my avatar name is comet tail Jr my Dad is Nev comet tail i work for Moreton Bay regional council and im currently in the process of getting my cert 3 in plant operations I've just got my excavator ticket and now getting my skid steer ticket then front end loader , backhoe, and roller tickets, I enjoy fires , camping, fishing , campoven cooking just getting out and exploring, I look forward to meeting new people and exchanging stories :fire: :goldnugget: :pickshovel:

G'day Jr welcome to PA. All the best when you get your cert 3 and the tickets :perfect: with your outdoor interests your well on your way to enjoying everything prospecting related :beer:

Good on yer CT Junior, :D as I recall it was your dad who cooked up that unreal damper...was it not?...wow it was good...Good luck with all your certification..if I had my time over I would have gone into that line of work as well...I had a job in Dandenong Vic...about 1967 ..working for a Readymix concrete business and they had a Wisconsin front-end loader which I used to use for clearing the block there and loading up trucks with sand and blue metal...loved that job. :lol:
So good luck with it all and see you in September...Rossco(reefer) :cool:

Thanks RM and reefer, I got my skid steer ticket last week the other 3 tickets might be a bit harder to get as I only work with the combo, so I might have to work my RDOs and weekends to get them.