hi folks .. thanks for having me looking for an pro. buddy ... WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there ..

im Mike planing to come over to WA for finding something Wink
actually the plan was for may up to 3 Months .. depends on how it works :)
rent a 4x4 in perth i guess... maybe rent an gpz7000
Perth up to kalgoorly and some other Destinations
on this way i am looking for an Partner or Prospecting Buddy wanted in WA Western Australia, if anybody is interessted in coorperation, taking a FAAR trip into the Outback "deep deep" just let me know Laughing ..

Already planing hard try to understand Tengraph and all that stuff
Thanks for attention

Thanks mate .. feeling a mix of curious and exited ;) not that sure yet if all that hype promoted in medias all over the World right now is an Giant hoax to boost Australian Tourism or if its really true that you can find some "for sure only if work hard like everywhere" .. but you will never find out until you try !

Good luck i like your enthusiasm and i hope you find some . :Y:
But please do it safetly :) the Australian outback is a harsh enviroment and researching and understanding the situiation you are going into is essential and bluntly , it costs us tax payers alot of money evertime they have to search for and rescue/recover a missing person.
Good luck :Y:

Welcome Ebwen

1524484661_1519600072_slang.jpg

ebwen said:
Thanks mate .. feeling a mix of curious and exited ;) not that sure yet if all that hype promoted in medias all over the World right now is an Giant hoax to boost Australian Tourism or if its really true that you can find some "for sure only if work hard like everywhere" .. but you will never find out until you try !
Welcome ebwen, where you coming in from?
Enjoy The forum and WA

G'day mate welcome to PA all the best with your intentions I hope you do find plenty and if you don't at least you had a crack :Y:.

aussiefarmer said:
Good luck i like your enthusiasm and i hope you find some . :Y:
But please do it safetly :) the Australian outback is a harsh enviroment and researching and understanding the situiation you are going into is essential and bluntly , it costs us tax payers alot of money evertime they have to search for and rescue/recover a missing person.
Good luck :Y:

hahah that was pretty good ;) i dont wanna get lost .. Safety First, i dont know any Snakes until now maybe that will change soon ;)

Flowerpot said:
ebwen said:
Welcome ebwen, where you coming in from?
Enjoy The forum and WA

thanks .. from Germany but living in china for business

Latest posts