Hey everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rupa

Adam Rupa
Reaction score
How are we all doing today?

my name is Adam and have been a keen prospector for the last 10ish years. My old man Henry got me into prospecting with him and we have spent many a trip down Tuena and Oallen Ford chasing the yellow stuff. I recently got myself a minelab gpx 5000 and have spent a little bit of time on the hills around tuena only finding small pieces of nails and lead.

cheers

Adam

Welcome to the forum Adam, you've certainly armed yourself with the best possible tool for finding gold so it's really only a matter of time. I'm going to steal Wal's line here and say research is the key, and there's no shortage of information throughout the forum.

Best of luck with it and let us know if you have any questions.

Nugget.

"Where is the Nuggets?" lol =)

Actually i have a problem when i am detecting i go across areas that make alot of noise compared to other areas close by. I take it that this may be ground noise. Is there any way to reduce or stop this noise. I ground balance regular and normally dont have this problem.

I reserach as much as i can using relevant maps, trove articles and parish maps. this forum has been a huge help with loads of info also. would love to know where Wal's creek 406 is around Tuena =)

cheers

Adam

Good luck and welcome to the forum Adam :cool: sounds like you are one steep ahead of me , lots of cool stuff to read here :cool:

Latest posts