go find 40

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hit the beach today .
Kept busy with the usual bottle tops etc but managed a few coins, no pre decimals.
A few sinkers etc and a spent bullet case?
Cheers rod
1494231680_p5081098.jpg

Nice result from the beach. How deep were your sinkers, or were you working a beach cut or gutter? :)

Goldpick said:
Nice result from the beach. How deep were your sinkers, or were you working a beach cut or gutter? :)
sinkers were all above the high water mark and all had line on them.
My guess is they got tangled up in the seaweed and got rolled up there in a storm.
Cheers rod

I might need to squint a little bit more, good little hunt, what was your tally Rod ? :D

Good hunt Rod with the 40....That machine gets so many bad eggs thrown at it but if you dig enough targets eventually you hit some good finds. :)

golddiggerart said:
Good hunt Rod with the 40....That machine gets so many bad eggs thrown at it but if you dig enough targets eventually you hit some good finds. :)
yes the purists probably knock it but it was all I could afford and since January have found around 250 coins that are spendable about $85 worth a 1952 penny and a 1860 queen vic bronze penny albeit in poor condition.
So I am happy with that.

Ya doing well then Rod :D
well along the learning curve already :Y:

Latest posts